Sunday, February 25, 2007

ThankYou JaiNarsimha Prabhu! and Importance of the councellor system!


Hare Krishna!

First, let me offer obeisances to Srila Prabhupada, who has connected the world again to Krishna. And then to His Holiness Radhanath Maharaj, who has started this wonderful councellor system. And then again my obeisances to JaiNarsimha Prabhu who has very kindly taken me under his shelter by allowing me to be his councelee. His picture is included in this entry.

I was studying the third verse of "The Nector of Instruction" (Srila Rupa Goswamis's Upadeshamrita) when I realised that this is the first time I am seriously studying a Prabhupada book. Till then, I used to just "read" them as opposed to "study" them. I was studying because we have an oral test every councellor meeting and I was studying for that.

I felt a lot of gratitude for JaiNarsimha Prabhu. He is doing so much for all his councelees. The councellor system has also connected me to ISKCON officially. That is such a great step in my advancement in Krishna Consciousness! Once one is connected to the branches of ISKCON, he/she will definitely get spiritually nourished very nicely.

Aspiring to serve the Vaishnavas,
Abhijit.

No comments: