Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Seeking Your Blessings...

















Dear Prabhujis,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Its so touching to see that all devotees have such a nice relationship amongst each other. I am amazed. At the same time, I am anxious that such relationships must not be disturbed by the inconceivable forces of Maya. We must always love other devotees and be ready to serve them at a moment's notice. Our lives must only be for the service of the Vaishnavas, Guru, Prabhupada, and Krishna. As long as this desire to serve and be a menial servant of the Vaishnavas is there in our hearts, we will be safe. Otherwise, we will very soon fall into the trap of Maya!

Prabhujis, I am saying all this mainly for myself. All attachment comes with a lot of anxiety regarding the thoughts of losing the object of attachment. We must all have this anxiety about not losing this great treasure that Prabhupada has left us in the form of Vaishnav Association.

Seeking the blessings of all of you that I eternally remain your menial servant.

Abhijit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Abhijit prabhuji. Reading this letter has given me a lot of teaching which I was seeking for.. Can't thank you more.

May Guru and Radharani & Govindji bless you with their choicest blessings...


-
p